Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Nov 13, 2009, 04:02 AM   #1
gambot
macrumors newbie

Question about the new Nano (Podcast/Audiobook)

First, sorry for my bad english.

Well i dropped my 1 gen Itouch a few weeks ago. My wife got the new Nano for her self, so i been using it when she doesnt.

Anyway. If a podcast starts and i change podcast the first one isnt marked as "new" anymore, even if it did play 1-2 sec. Can i mark it as "new" from the Nano? Second, the Itouch did show how long you have left on a podcast if you change, so you know "podcast 1- 5 minuts left","podcast 2 -10 minuts left".

Same thing with audiobooks. Say that i'm listning to a 3 hour long chapter that is 1 file only. Then i change to listen to some music, then go back. Let say i was a 2h 40 minuts, its a mess to press forward for that long. Is there anyway to super fast forward?

I will buy a new ipod in a week or two. Love the size on the Nano but this two functions is anoying to me. Itouch is a bit to big, atleast after using the nano for a few days... (I move around alot so nano is really perfect size)

I also been thinking about a combo on itouch+shuffle but i'm not sure. Touch+nano gets to expensive.
gambot is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod