Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lsafeuis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
florida
all year my gf and i have been buying eachother gifts for special occasions so we made a deal that for christmas we are gonna make eachother gifts ,,,,i really love my gf and want her gift to be the best....can any one help me!!!! :confused:

Bennieboy©

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2009
england
this is prolly the reason i enjoy being soooo single haha

hmmmmmm,

dunno

have ya tried looking on ebay for anything?
you said about " making " her something, so physically making something from not much?

*sidenote*
if she loves you that much you could give her a blackbag and she'll love it
after all it's the thought that counts, not the gift ;)

jecapaga

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2007
Southern California
There is something odd about your thread stating that you and your GF agreed to make a gift from the heart for each other and yet you're asking the internet.

lsafeuis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
florida
Justin Timberlake/Saturday Night Live/Skit/Anyone?

this is prolly the reason i enjoy being soooo single haha

hmmmmmm,

dunno

have ya tried looking on ebay for anything?
you said about " making " her something, so physically making something from not much?

ilol im so stuck i really need help

There is something odd about your thread stating that you and your GF agreed to make a gift from the heart for each other and yet you're asking the internet.

what are you trying to make me feel bad im just asking for suggestions

lsafeuis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
florida
It would help if we knew something about what she likes, what you have given her earlier this year, etc.

we went scuba diving with the sharks and tropicalfish at the aquarium i brought her flowers to her first vlleyball game i a snowglobe when i went to ny and a feww others lol

jecapaga

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2007
Southern California
we went scuba diving with the sharks and tropicalfish at the aquarium i brought her flowers to her first vlleyball game i a snowglobe when i went to ny and a feww others lol

You're killin' me here. Where did you go scuba diving, what aquarium? What flowers? What was special about her first volleyball game other than it was her first? Was the snowglobe an NYC city scene? And how old are you two?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.