Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Adobe today announced that its popular Photoshop.com Mobile iPhone application [App Store, Free] is now available in all countries with an App Store.
After spending three weeks as the "Top Free" app in the iTunes Store following its release in the US & Canada, we are glad to be able to offer Photoshop.com Mobile to our global community, and we thank everyone for their patience as we worked to make this app available worldwide.
Photoshop.com Mobile was released in early October in the U.S. and Canada, and reached one million downloads in only ten days. The application offers tools to allow users to edit photos on their iPhone or iPod touch and integrates with the company's Photoshop.com online hosting and editing service.

Article Link: 'Photoshop.com Mobile' Now Available Outside U.S. & Canada

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2008
Had it since the day it came out via dodgy methods.

Like people have said, no reason to limit it to NA up to now ...

Dodgy methods? Couldnt you have just signed up for a US iTunes account and downloaded it, then switched back to your normal one? That's how most non-US people got it easly.

AnDy

Blinkwing

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2009
New Zealand
Dodgy methods? Couldnt you have just signed up for a US iTunes account and downloaded it, then switched back to your normal one? That's how most non-US people got it easly.

AnDy

You need a credit card to register for an iTunes account and for some reason I think (read: think, not know) Apple has limited it to one credit card per account so I can't really do that.

Regional limiting is stupid, it's like DRM.

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2008
You need a credit card to register for an iTunes account and for some reason I think (read: think, not know) Apple has limited it to one credit card per account so I can't really do that.

Regional limiting is stupid, it's like DRM.

Strictly that's true, but there are a few easy ways round that. A Google search will bering up many methods, a few of which I think have been posted on here.

ChazUK

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2008
Essex (UK)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-gb; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I've been using the android release for about a week. Good app.

Off topic, I thought Adobe was "teh suck" around these parts with no programming talent whatsoever?

Or does that opinion only apply to Flash?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.