Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Dec 7, 2009, 03:01 AM   #1
MACloop
macrumors 6502

tabbar question

Hi all!
I have a tabbar in my app and have a problem I do not really understand. My app has 5 views and all of them are controlled to be displayed via a tabbar. When I load the first view and wait til it is ready to use (it is a map with annotations on it) the app is running without any problems. If I click on one of the tabs in the tabbar before the mapview is loaded, the app crashes. I do not understand why, because they are all independent of eachother. Does any one have a clue? Idea? I have considered to "block" the tabbaritems until the first view is loaded....but that did not work...
thanks in advance!
MACloop
MACloop is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2009, 05:09 AM   #2
North Bronson
macrumors 6502

What does the console say when you crash?
Old Dec 8, 2009, 05:09 AM   #3
MACloop
macrumors 6502

hmmm...I have solved the problem... it had nothing to do with the tabbar but with the map and the user position.
cheers,
MACloop
MACloop is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming