Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 8, 2009, 11:48 AM   #1
Grawburg
macrumors newbie

Simplify media - good, then crash, now no install :(

Installed Simplify Media a few days ago and it worked great. Then one day is froze up and wouldn't start up again. Uninstalled, d/l'ed again, mounted it, draf to Apps folder, but when I double click I get an error message that states You cannot run application Simplify Media on this verios of OSX.

Ok, just to be safe I did a software update and am using the most current verision of OSX Leopard (not Snow Leopard). Deleted the file, tried again and same problem.

Anyone else got this problem???
Grawburg is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store