Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timgarrett

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2008
hi guys i m having major problems with osx 10.6.2 i have tried installing the new update and also tried installing the combo update but it will not go in i keep getting an error message! i have downloaded it about 3 times combo and normal update and tried them all ! i have the new i mac 21.5 bought about 1 month ago.

i have also reinstalled from the new snow lepard disk with came with the new machine. i have read a lot of web sites trying and done evry thing that was suggested to solve this problem. What shall i do! any suggestions would be great!! thanks

One frustrated mac owner!!

Tim :mad:

SHADO

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2008
Beach
Did you try repairing disk permissions and using something like Disk Warrior or Drive Genius 2 to repair your HD?

timgarrett

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2008
error message

i have tried using fix disk permissions via disk utility but no good?

here is a screen shot of my error message!!

Thanks
tim

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-12-09 at 4.28.06 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2009-12-09 at 4.28.06 PM.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 55

timgarrett

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2008
i tried that and still no luck! do you think i should get on to apple some how and see what they can suggest!

Im starting to get really upset with this now i have had apple for 8 years and this is the only one problem i have ever had!!

Thanks guys any more suggestions would be really helpful !!

Regards

tim

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.