Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 19, 2009
I've had my MacBook Unibody White for about a week now and since the first time I've used it I've noticed occasionally I can't glide my finger over the trackpad smoothly - its just jittery if there's a word to describe it. It depends on the moisture level on my fingers - if my fingers are really dry it glides smoothly but if moist sometimes its jittery. Does anyone else experience this with the new white unibody macbook? I've tried my friends MacBook and its the same so its definitely not just my MacBook in particular in regards to the texture.

zachsilvey

macrumors 6502
Feb 5, 2008
Battle Ground
I've had my MacBook Unibody White for about a week now and since the first time I've used it I've noticed occasionally I can't glide my finger over the trackpad smoothly - its just jittery if there's a word to describe it. It depends on the moisture level on my fingers - if my fingers are really dry it glides smoothly but if moist sometimes its jittery. Does anyone else experience this with the new white unibody macbook? I've tried my friends MacBook and its the same so its definitely not just my MacBook in particular in regards to the texture.

My dad's macbook pro was like this but after a month or two of daily use it seems like it has "broken in".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.