Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Dec 10, 2009, 06:45 PM   #1
deaon5
macrumors newbie

iPhone music videos don't play on shuffle

I have about 29 music videos in my library. For some reason, when I have it on shuffle, it only plays 7 of the videos. But when I don't have it on shuffle, it plays all of them in order. Has anyone else seen this and knows how to fix it. I've attached screen images, one with the shuffle pressed, and the other without it pressed.

I'd like to be able to listen to the music videos on shuffle, but not the same 7 over and over.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	206726   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	206727  
deaon5 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2009, 06:51 PM   #2
Night Spring
macrumors G3

Perhaps they are set to "skip when shuffling." In iTunes, Get Info > Options > Skip when shuffling should be unchecked / set to "no."
Night Spring is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2009, 06:51 PM   #3
plinden
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaon5 View Post
I have about 29 music videos in my library. For some reason, when I have it on shuffle, it only plays 7 of the videos. But when I don't have it on shuffle, it plays all of them in order. Has anyone else seen this and knows how to fix it. I've attached screen images, one with the shuffle pressed, and the other without it pressed.

I'd like to be able to listen to the music videos on shuffle, but not the same 7 over and over.
In iTunes, select one of the missing videos, right click -> Get Info -> Options and make sure "Skip when shuffling" isn't checked.
plinden is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting