Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deaon5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 14, 2009
I have about 29 music videos in my library. For some reason, when I have it on shuffle, it only plays 7 of the videos. But when I don't have it on shuffle, it plays all of them in order. Has anyone else seen this and knows how to fix it. I've attached screen images, one with the shuffle pressed, and the other without it pressed.

I'd like to be able to listen to the music videos on shuffle, but not the same 7 over and over.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 76
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 53

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
Perhaps they are set to "skip when shuffling." In iTunes, Get Info > Options > Skip when shuffling should be unchecked / set to "no."

plinden

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
I have about 29 music videos in my library. For some reason, when I have it on shuffle, it only plays 7 of the videos. But when I don't have it on shuffle, it plays all of them in order. Has anyone else seen this and knows how to fix it. I've attached screen images, one with the shuffle pressed, and the other without it pressed.

I'd like to be able to listen to the music videos on shuffle, but not the same 7 over and over.

In iTunes, select one of the missing videos, right click -> Get Info -> Options and make sure "Skip when shuffling" isn't checked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.