Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:03 AM   #1
carlosbutler
macrumors 6502a

Creating a radio podcast

I am going to start podcasting for a radio station I work for. The first podcast will be sort of christmas themed. Although today I am recording some fairly well known people. Two people that play netball for the England League, which I saw this morning being interviewed in BBC News London (I never knew they were going to), and then two others doing martial arts stuff (4th black belt - i think i spelt that right).

To be honest I really do not know what to ask them. Apart from the usual how did you get to where you are, how has it been etc. Any recommendations on what I should ask them?
easy-bills.co.uk
carlosbutler is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod