Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Dec 14, 2009, 07:53 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Livespeakr proves good things come in small, rotating, recha...

Category: Reviews
Link: Livespeakr proves good things come in small, rotating, rechargeable packages
Description:: Pound for pound and dollar for dollar, I really haven’t seen a better sounding speaker for the iPod, and in fact I just bought two for my kids after reviewing this one. Depending on how you use your iPhone, you may or may not be looking for a portable compact speaker system, but the Livespeakr is a step above what you might expect in terms of audio, and comes very close to falling into the “bookshelf speaker” audio category. For the “iPod/iPhone gamer”, I say the decision to buy is a no-brainer, as it is for anyone who finds themselves watching a lot of TV shows on the iPod (as my kids do). In fact, it has somewhat lessened the headphone isolation syndrome my kids were beginning to succumb to, and now both my kids huddle around their 3-inch screen together… like idiots, as there’s a 46-inch LCD tv in the same room, but hey, it’s cute.

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion