Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Dec 18, 2009, 11:44 AM   #1
MacClueless2
macrumors newbie

10.4.11 Server and Symantec

Greetings. I am hoping to find someone who has successfully installed Symantec for Mac 10.x and Symantec for Mac Clients. I have the Symantec Admin console installed and running and I have installed the package I created on a 10.3.9 Client, yet I can't get the client to communicate or register with the server. I can ping both ways, I can connect to the server from the client, but the SMAC is giving me fits.

I was hoping someone could tell me what if any daemon should be running and should I be able to see it in the activity monitor on both the server and the client.

Thanks for any help or ideas.
MacClueless2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking