Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ozzyman500

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT! It blows away Real Racing, Asphalt 5, NFS Undercover. I have tried all these games and this one tops them all. NFS shift is great and it has replay value unlike Undercover. The graphics are amazing and it's well worth $10. I can see myself wasting a lot of time on this app. Highly recommended if you like racers!

Gokunama

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2008
I'm a big fan of Real Racing, just cause it seems the best simulator racer out there. How does Shift compare to RR in terms of simulating?

ozzyman500

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
I'm a big fan of Real Racing, just cause it seems the best simulator racer out there. How does Shift compare to RR in terms of simulating?

It's pretty damn good. They have all 4 views most racers have. Very realistic. Give it a shot, it's definitely worth $10!

MEJHarrison

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2009
Is it more of a simulation or arcade style? The simulation types of games bore me. I prefer the arcade (unrealistic) style of racing games. Like Burnout Paradise on the PS3.

ozzyman500

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Is it more of a simulation or arcade style? The simulation types of games bore me. I prefer the arcade (unrealistic) style of racing games. Like Burnout Paradise on the PS3.

I'd say it's more of a simulation. Definitely has some of the best graphics and tons of licensed cars on the game. $10 isn't really that much for a game so just try it out for yourself, you won't be disappointed!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.