Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
hey everyone....have you seen the movie "2012" it is true so i ask you what are you going to do on the last month of your life,
i want this thread to go crazy and reach many replies,are you ready for Doomsday? by the way check this movie out and dont believe the government !

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 106

Vivid.Inferno

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2008
Ottawa, ON
I don't really care if the world ends in 2012. If it does there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. So I intend to live my life the way I would regardless lol

justaregularjoe

macrumors 6502
Nov 28, 2008
Anyone who actually believes the world will end in 3 years and 2 days needs to get off whatever they're on. ;)

Or send me their dealer's nae because have GOT to get me some of that ****!!

Seriously though, watching 2012 gaveme a better understanding of these people: they are just afraid. Just like us, but with a bigger, and common, fear. I really do pity people who think it's all going to end. It must feel tragic. Same EXACT thing with Zeitgeist. They must feel like big government with RFID chips and a one world government and economy is just around the corner.

rhythmac

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2009
NYC
2012 eh? I can max out my credit cards.... maybe buy 2 ACD's, a couple of iMacs...and some other do dads and trinkets....The credit card companies will be gone too!

jake.f

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2008
NSW, Australia
hey everyone....have you seen the movie "2012" it is true so i ask you what are you going to do on the last month of your life,i want this thread to go crazy and reach many replies,are you ready for Doomsday? by the way check this movie out and dont believe the government !

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Seriously are you retarded? The whole basis of what is going to happen then is ridiculous.
Firstly, the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012, it simply goes back to the start. Saying that this is proof of the world ending would mean that the world has ended every single year on December 31st, because that's when our calendar ends.
Also, people believe there is a mysterious planet, dubbed "Planet X" that will collide with Earth. This planet doesn't not actually exist, and if anything was on a collision course with Earth then we would have been tracking it for a long long time.
Another theory about the world ending is that the planets will align, or there will be a solar flare. These are common and have happened before without ANY incidence.

Maybe you should start believing actual science, instead of an internet campaign to produce publicity for a movie.

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
Seriously are you retarded? The whole basis of what is going to happen then is ridiculous.
Firstly, the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012, it simply goes back to the start. Saying that this is proof of the world ending would mean that the world has ended every single year on December 31st, because that's when our calendar ends.
Also, people believe there is a mysterious planet, dubbed "Planet X" that will collide with Earth. This planet doesn't not actually exist, and if anything was on a collision course with Earth then we would have been tracking it for a long long time.
Another theory about the world ending is that the planets will align, or there will be a solar flare. These are common and have happened before without ANY incidence.

Maybe you should start believing actual science, instead of an internet campaign to produce publicity for a movie.

your retarted NOOB...im kidding,if you look at the pics i put on the original post there is a comic strip making fun of 2012:rolleyes:

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I'm hoping to capitalize on the hysteria like people did during Y2K. There is a lot of money to be made from peoples unfounded fears of total destruction.

There is a planet X, but it is a dwarf planet that's on the other side of Pluto. I think it was renamed to something else in the 80's maybe?

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
a troll is a small man living under a bridge with a big nose and ears the resemble characters in the game by nintendo known as ZELDA

oooh no i have been discovered:eek: zelda must be destroyed !

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 72
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.