Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 22, 2009, 11:16 PM   #1
generationxwing
macrumors 6502

Smart playlist on iPhone isn't the same as on my iMac

I created a smart playlist in iTunes that has the 50 most played songs in my library. On my iMac, the playlist pulls in the correct songs in the correct order.

And then I sync my iPhone.

The playlist as shown there has nothing to do with the one on my iMac. Same library, but a wildly different playlist.

I tried deleting the playlist, syncing the iPhone, recreating the playlist (with top 40 instead of top 50) and it does the same thing. It makes no sense to me at all.

Any ideas?
generationxwing is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2009, 01:50 PM   #2
auduk
macrumors newbie

I have exactly the same problem, with my 3gs 3.1.2, for now ive turned off live updating in edit smart playlists.

i also found this bloke with a smilar problem: http://iphone-chat.org/smart-playlis...hone-3g-66248/
auduk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod