Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 25, 2009, 12:50 AM   #1
just.b.cous*
macrumors newbie

I forgot what I put as my Apple ID.. it is either Just.B (first name), and Enterta..

..inment (Last Name).. OR my real name... but the prolem is I dont' remember EXACTLY..

I used to be instantly connected when I opened iTunes store, but now I have to 'sign in' and I don't remember what exactly my ID is... how do I obtain that info...

I don't use the 'mac.com' email address and don't know if I 'programmed' my personal email addy to this... which is ' .. ~ they.call.me.b.just.b@gmail.com ~ '

Is there any way to get my info back... I have nearly $15. on my account ... which I hope to be able to use...

PLEASE HELP ME... ANYONE!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!
Old Dec 28, 2009, 12:28 PM   #2
Ace 7
macrumors member

https://iforgot.apple.com/cgi-bin/We...iForgot.woa/wa

Try to enter your different addresses here. If you enter one that is registered with Apple your password will be sent to that address.
Ace 7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2009, 02:28 PM   #3
Roy Hobbs
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.b.cous* View Post
..inment (Last Name).. OR my real name... but the prolem is I dont' remember EXACTLY..

I used to be instantly connected when I opened iTunes store, but now I have to 'sign in' and I don't remember what exactly my ID is... how do I obtain that info...

I don't use the 'mac.com' email address and don't know if I 'programmed' my personal email addy to this... which is ' .. ~ they.call.me.b.just.b@gmail.com ~ '

Is there any way to get my info back... I have nearly $15. on my account ... which I hope to be able to use...

PLEASE HELP ME... ANYONE!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!
It would seem like calling Apple might be more productive than posting here.
Roy Hobbs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2009, 02:44 PM   #4
pjarvi
macrumors 65816

If you think you used your gmail account, just search your gmail account for receipts from iTunes purchases to verify if that is the email address you used to login. Same with any other email accounts.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod