Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

just.b.cous*

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2009
Best Place On Earth
..inment (Last Name).. OR my real name... but the prolem is I dont' remember EXACTLY..

I used to be instantly connected when I opened iTunes store, but now I have to 'sign in' and I don't remember what exactly my ID is... how do I obtain that info...

I don't use the 'mac.com' email address and don't know if I 'programmed' my personal email addy to this... which is ' .. ~ they.call.me.b.just.b@gmail.com ~ '

Is there any way to get my info back... I have nearly $15. on my account ... which I hope to be able to use...

PLEASE HELP ME... ANYONE!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
..inment (Last Name).. OR my real name... but the prolem is I dont' remember EXACTLY..

I used to be instantly connected when I opened iTunes store, but now I have to 'sign in' and I don't remember what exactly my ID is... how do I obtain that info...

I don't use the 'mac.com' email address and don't know if I 'programmed' my personal email addy to this... which is ' .. ~ they.call.me.b.just.b@gmail.com ~ '

Is there any way to get my info back... I have nearly $15. on my account ... which I hope to be able to use...

PLEASE HELP ME... ANYONE!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!

It would seem like calling Apple might be more productive than posting here.

pjarvi

macrumors 65816
Jan 11, 2006
Clovis, CA
If you think you used your gmail account, just search your gmail account for receipts from iTunes purchases to verify if that is the email address you used to login. Same with any other email accounts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.