Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 3, 2010, 02:53 PM   #1
htl
macrumors newbie

"iTunes" store app on iphone cannot connect to iTune store.

Bought an iphone (3GS32gb) from my local carrier less than a week ago....I did everything I was told: install iTune 9 on my computer (windows vista, hp 6830s notebook), created a store account, updated the account details in the phone settings, sync iphone with the iTune on my comp....but the "iTunes" app wouldn't connect.

It says:" Cannot connect to the iTunes Store The iTunes Store is not supported in your country."

I checked the iTunes on my computer.... account info and everything is correct, country field (Singapore) is correct.

The "Apps Store" app works ok...but not iTunes app. Please anyone has a solution to this?
htl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2010, 04:44 PM   #2
Pgohlke
macrumors 6502

I googled it and it seems that only apps and some podcasts are available, not any music.
Pgohlke is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting