Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Jan 8, 2010, 10:52 AM   #1
pkagel
macrumors regular

Thumbs up MBA bluetooth problem and fix

Well, my lovely wife crashed the bluetooth somehow on her late 2008 MBA. It would show that bluetooth hardware was not even installed when I looked up "about this Mac." The good people at Apple fixed me up good though by having me shut the computer down and pressing the shift-control-option-power buttons all at the same time for 3 seconds which basically drains all the power out of the Mac and then turning the MBA back on. So basically, I just wanted to pass on some info to those who may not know and to give a kuddos to Apple for their quick help today.
pkagel is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search