Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Antowns

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Well, I've bought my iMac from Currys (its the 24 inch one just before this new model range that came out) under the buy now pay in 11 months. My keyboard has started to stick on the return key. Nothing around it is sticking and I know its small but its really irritating. Do you think if I took it to Currys they would do something about it? I've not spilled nothing on it and its only the enter key, not a group of keys as if I may have spilled something on it.

Anyway,

Thanks a lot.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
If it's under a year old take it into apple. It'll be quicker than waiting for currys

Antowns

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Well in Currys near me where I bought it, its got an Apple Store in there so thats cool. I'll take it in tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
The instore apple centre won't help really it's an actual apple store you need to avoid the fuss tbh.

Antowns

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Thanks but my local actual Apple Store is like, 200 mile away.. I guess I'll have to give this a try. Theres a guy who works there who works for Apple rather than Currys.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.