Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

addaminsane

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2009
Midwest
Hey everyone, i made some unique pro team iphone wallpapers a while back for a blog but the blog kind of fell apart. Anyways i uploaded them all to my flickr account so you can view them easily. I link to each set of wallpapers so you can easily find your favorite teams

Pro Sports Iphone Wallpapers Preview

bottomiphonebanner.jpg

Pro Sports Iphone wallpaper sets

NHL - NHL iphone wallpapers
NFL - NFL iphone wallpapers
NBA - NBA iphone wallpapers
MLS - MLS iphone wallpapers
MLB - MLB iphone wallpapers

There Should be a wallpaper for every professional sports team. Alot of my friends like these so i figured i'd try to go ahead and share them with everybody in an organized manner on flickr. These sports iphone wallpapers should be good on any phone that has 480x320 screen resolution.

Enjoy!

addaminsane

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2009
Midwest
my home nfl team is the kansas city chiefs but my favorite nfl team has always been the miami dolphins.

Home College Teams:

68328436.jpg
-
ksu2.jpg

i attend k-state, have been for way too damn long! f.u. ku ;)

By the way! these are the only college iphone wallpapers that i've made. if you're wandering what Joyale is, it was a blog me and my friend were running but no longer are. it was supposed to be a trendy blog posting stylish and cool crepe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.