Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Jan 11, 2010, 06:48 PM   #1
cemcmahon
macrumors newbie

Unhappy Jailbreak deleted everything. Help appreciated!

Hello all.

I was hoping someone on here would be able to help to my situation. A couple months ago I updated the software on my touch to 3.1.2 if I recall correctly. Prior to the update I had jailbroken it and added apps such as "folders (or categories if thats what its called)". I basically had all of my original apps in that one jailbroken app, so not thinking I updated my touch which deleted all of my jailbroken apps WHICH then hid every one of my original apps because of the folder app.

If that doesn't make sense then I can try to explain better. When I go to itunes, all of my apps are still there and it shows them being on my ipod, but they're not accessible because of the "folder" app. Now I'm wondering, will re-jailbreaking it and adding the "folder" app again allow me access to those original apps? Or is there something else I can do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
cemcmahon is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch