Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Old Jan 13, 2010, 04:37 PM   #1
pheydonj
macrumors newbie

Cant delete locked folder from dropbox

I recently used migration assistant to copy my partner's account to my macbook pro running snow lepoard. One largish folder was locked prior to migration. I decided to copy it to the drop box so I could pull it off and archive it on my admin main account. I then discovered that I couldn't delete the folder in the drop box or on my partner's account. The locked checkbox is greyed out and unlocking the padlock bottom rhs and trying to change priviliges doesn't work.
I deleted my partners user account (I can migrate it over again) but I'm left with this obstinate folder in the drop box. Is there any way I can remove it?? Can't drag it to the trash btw, can't change the name, can't delete the contents?? Can anyone help?
pheydonj is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X