Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Original poster
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
Mod Note: Here is a list of the previous threads

Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 2)
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 3)
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 4)
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 5)
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 6)
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 7)
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 8)
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 9)
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 10)
Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present (Part 11) < This thread!

Please refrain from quoting images. If you want to see the picture that a post is referring to, you can press this button:
viewpost.gif

For large images (over ~800 pixels wide), please use [/SIZE][/B] tags rather than plain old [img] tags

[B]We ask that everyone refrains from reposting the same image in multiple threads. That includes the "Under 18" as well as "Post Your Mac Setup" threads.

We do realize that this will still sometimes occur. If/when that happens, please report it by clicking on the "Report Post" icon ([IMG]http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/buttons/report.gif) and include a link to both posts. Thank you.

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
Home Setup

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

Posted my setup about a year ago and have updated a few things since then.

White MacBook (late 2007) | 2.2 GHz | 4 GB RAM | 120 GB Hard Drive | GMA X3100
8 GB iPod touch (1st gen)
320 GB WD External HD
Griffin Elevator Stand
Apple Wireless Keyboard
Magic Mouse
Speck SeeThru Black Case (for MacBook)
Panasonice 32" 720p HDTV
Xbox 360 Elite
PS2

I'll post a pic or two of my dorm setup when I head back in a couple weeks.

Skorpion24

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2009
Nothing much new from this one, a WD 1TB and the MX1100 with a new large mousepad.
I'll post new pics when I get a decent camera :p

bobfitz14

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
Nothing much new from this one, a WD 1TB and the MX1100 with a new large mousepad.
I'll post new pics when I get a decent camera :p
<pic>

from what i've heard it's not good to use your 360 as a TV stand. just a heads up. i don't know if it really damages it though because an indent on the case

Skorpion24

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2009
from what i've heard it's not good to use your 360 as a TV stand. just a heads up. i don't know if it really damages it though because an indent on the case

Yeah maybe its not the best way but the TV is not heavy and the console have much space behind so;
Then I install the games on the HD.

smogsy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2008
mine
desk2.jpg

deskmf.jpg

I tidied up.I want to make it even more minimalist but can't think how.... expect for selling the MP 09 for a Imac :rolleyes:

mscofield

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2008
I tidied up.I want to make it even more minimalist but can't think how.... expect for selling the MP 09 for a Imac :rolleyes:

I guess that when you put that big a screen, monitor and speakers so close to each other like that.. it won't get really minimalistic. ;)
Nice setup tho, but too crowded for me.

agr5

macrumors member
Dec 7, 2009

I would try to relocate the speakers... it is to crowded with 'em sitting on the desk. But it is easy to say that. I don't really have a suggestion on a better place. If it is the minimalist/simplicity look you are going after, and you have some cash burning a hole in your pocket, I would look at a smaller set of speakers. Just a suggestion...

LeoFio

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
New York
mac mini, 23" cinema display, B&W 685's, rotel rc-1070 and rb-1050, Roland rd-300sx keyboard

Attachments

• IMG_5698.jpg
    IMG_5698.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 1,533

macjram

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2008
Desperate Housewives FTW!

My setup:

Ahaha I'm always in the living room when my mom watches it so I'm following the storyline now.

Dude! I had that same Ninja Turtles bed set when I was younger. I wish I still had it now. :(

I had it too! I still have that pillow case and I use it all the time.

Just the pillow case left, it was originally my older brothers (he's 21 now) but yeah it's hella old ahah.

Desperate Housewives!
& I spy many sneakers. ISS/NT by any chance?

Yup. Mostly Jordans but theres some vans and air maxes in there too.

El Jobso

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2009
mine
desk2.jpg

deskmf.jpg

Hey smogsy, what stands are those that you're using for the speakers/monitors? I've been trying to find some for my M-Audios, but haven't located any.

rhythmac

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2009
NYC
Hey smogsy, what stands are those that you're using for the speakers/monitors? I've been trying to find some for my M-Audios, but haven't located any.

I believe those are rear facing Aurelex Mopads

Attachments

• MO-PAD-3.jpg
    MO-PAD-3.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 21,760
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.