Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Old Jan 20, 2010, 11:44 PM   #1
JJBro1
macrumors regular

itunes won't let me drag and drop songs anywhere

I don't know what happened but all of a sudden itunes won't let me drag and drop a song onto my ipod or iphone, It won't even let me drag and drop a song in a playlists within itunes. Does anyone know what the problem is?
JJBro1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2010, 12:35 AM   #2
macuserx86
macrumors 6502a

quit the app, then open it back up again. This will probably fix it.
iTunes is a horrible app, that's why it broke like this. Mine does the same thing sometimes. Don't worry about it.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 12:40 AM   #3
-aggie-
macrumors Demi-God

Hopefully, not stating the obvious, but you do have it set to manually manage, correct?
Old Jan 13, 2012, 03:14 AM   #4
kasulo
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBro1 View Post
I don't know what happened but all of a sudden itunes won't let me drag and drop a song onto my ipod or iphone, It won't even let me drag and drop a song in a playlists within itunes. Does anyone know what the problem is?
I'm having the same problem and I already restarted everything. Still doesn't solve the problem.
My solution was to right click on the song / album cover / video and select "copy", than select a playlist or the iPhone music list and click "paste" using the iTunes menu on the top (Menu>Edit>Paste).
kasulo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X