Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 10, 2004
On start up this morning, I had NO display, nada, nothering. Held the powerkey down twice, on the second restart I got it. Got it first time this time (I'm a pilot on the road). How wrong/normal is this? could not find a similar thread.

Thanks in advance.

12" PB 1.33ghz 768 ram 10.3.5

musicpyrite

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Cape Cod
jefhatfield said:
for specific technical problems, i look to http://www.experts-exchange.com

it's a site by techies for techies and where tips and secrets are shared...i hope this helps

Too bad you have to pay to see the answer to the problems... :(
Edit: stupid me, you had to scroll down to see the replies...

stubeeef, is your PowerBook still under warrantee? Try giving Apple a call.

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
MacsRgr8 said:
Tnx jefhatfield for that gr8 link!

I bet I'll use it in the future. :)

your welcome

i either got it through the microsoft developers group or through the microsoft NT engineers association, but experts-exchange is the biggest techie and engineer link in cyberspace concerning computers, software, pc, mac, and linux

you can join for free and ask quite a few questions for free, and if need be, you can buy more questions but i have never had to do that and every ten days, just by being a free member, you can ask a free question

there are so many members on that site that virtually anything you ask will be answered for free...there are plenty of phd's and msee's on that site so i can imagine that there's little that goes by that is unanswered

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.