|Jan 26, 2010, 10:03 PM||#1|
Default dashboard apps on the tablet (applet) - post your new ones
Since I see this thing as more of an ebook reader, couch potato kinda device, I can see the following newly designed apple apps on the home screen (desktop) by default
1. I-read (no way you will have your ebooks under the ipod app, so a new one is needed)
2. Iremote - If apple were smart they would of talked to Logitech to design an remote app to control your tv. Otherwise, look for a smart remote app that controls your tv, and shows you your tv guide (and pray for a OTA hd tuner built into this thing).
3. Plants vs Zombies!! - This game is one of my fav's and coming to the iphone soon, but if apple were to bundle this game with this device, it would show off the true potential of this tablet.
4. New weather app - I definitely can see an updated app for weather by default.
5. Ichat - yep i see it being an app now.
|Jan 26, 2010, 11:43 PM||#2|
definitely agree with plants vs zombies. I bought the game for windows tablet, and it's the perfect tablet game due to a lack of right click usage - something that's hard to find
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Where can I find these apps in my dashboard?||Forkjulle||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||4||May 20, 2014 06:51 AM|
|Dashboard apps||mjenks||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion||1||Apr 22, 2013 05:52 PM|
|OS 9, and default apps||suclearnub||Mac Basics and Help||9||Dec 25, 2012 11:42 AM|
|Even at $329, iPad mini will be the cheapest tablet that runs TABLET apps||leukotriene||iPad||70||Oct 23, 2012 05:17 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 AM.