Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Martius

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Prague, CZ
I love iPad - it's just a device I have always wanted to buy. I really hate all of this big, heavy and ugly PC tablets... i don't need full OS... - it's just getting slower and you need a stylus to control it... iPad is simple device that does what people need the most...

Yeah, for now it's just a big iPhone/iPod Touch, but I'm looking for the new apps that are coming for this larger display (Brushes - awesome!!!).

I think it's going to be more mac than iphone.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
The iWork demo during the keynote clearly illustrated the potential power of iPad software compared to that of the iPhone/Pod. It might take developers a little while to get it right, but by the end of the year there should be some awesome stuff (and 1000 new fart apps).

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
Yea, by the end of the year, those 1000 fart apps will have on screen controls that allow to custom tailor the whoppee cushion so you can make a custom, unique fart sound. :D

talkingfuture

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2008
The back of beyond.
When you think of all the creativity in the app store, with the extra possibilities that the larger screen brings there will be some amazing apps within a few months. From games to productivity I can't wait to get one of these.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.