Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andalusia

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Apr 10, 2009
Manchester, UK
I have a problem with my Logic3 i-Station. I have an iPod Nano 2G Silver, and on it are a variety of songs by artists, but on it I also have Sounds Of The Earth: Thunderstorm, which consists of two tracks which are both 25 minutes long (I find it relaxing to fall asleep to...). The issue is that when I set up my i-Station with my iPod, and turn on either of these tracks, after about 30 seconds of play the i-Station decides to go to sleep and stops playing the music. Now at this point the iPod is still playing, it's just that the i-Station isn't making any sound. I usually put it on 3D, and when it does this sleep thing the lights turn from red back to standard blue. I've tried setting up other music on it to see if the problem still occurs, but it only seems to be with this one track. It's very strange and confusing, and I wondered if anybody else had had this problem or one similar, and knew how to fix it. I like my rain :)

If anybody needs anymore information, let me know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.