Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Callum

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 20, 2009
I ripped a DVD which has 5 episodes of a TV series, as well as the special features, using MacTheRipper. I now have a folder with two folders named 'Audio_TS' and 'Video_TS'. The Video one has a bunch of IFO, VOB and FUB files, and the Audio has nothing in it.

How do I add it to iTunes so that I can watch it there, and what would I have to do if I wanted to burn it to a disc?

I've looked at many guides, but they were all unhelpful :(

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Handbrake to convert for iTunes

Mac DVD Ripper Pro to create an ISO to burn

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

spinne1

macrumors 6502a
I prefer the Handbrake Lite for making iPod-only copies, because the settings are already in place just for that. The program is NOT associated with Handbrake and is not in development but it works perfect. The iPod only copies are generally smaller than you'd want to watch on a computer screen.

As for burning, there are several, but I use Toast. You simply drag the folder that holds the VIDEO_TS folders inside it into the Toast window with the right tab selected (DVD-Video from Video_TS file or something like that.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.