Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Aug 24, 2004, 11:01 PM   #1
Ryan McCanical
macrumors newbie

External Monitor for Powerbook problem

Ok.. So I have a 14" kogi LCD hooked up to the vga - minidvi adapter into my powerbook 12". It has worked fine since day one (april 2004) and now everytime I try to use the second display option, the 2nd monitor looks like an lcd with a dead light bulb (where you can still see everything very faintly). The weird thing is that this is not the case because the menu for the monitor still comes up nice and bright and when i put too many hertz on the display setting, it comes up with a big blue screen indicating that its too much. All I'm asking is if anyone else has had this problem and could it be connected to the new panther update (which it has been happening off and on since installing) Thanks!
Ryan McCanical is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers