Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Feb 4, 2010, 02:41 AM   #1
xolan99
macrumors regular

File to edit lockscreen timeout?

I know there's an app to do this but I would like to do this on a jailbroken app without using an app...

Does anyone know where the file or preferences are stored in terms of how long a lockscreen goes to dim? I know the default is 5 secs and I'd like to change.

Any info appreciated.
xolan99 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2010, 02:57 AM   #2
daveb1983
macrumors newbie

if you download supreme preferencess for your os in cydia, activate it via winterboard. then enter settings, supreme preferences, mobile substrate then you have an option to dim lock screen in whatever time you want.
hope this helps
daveb1983 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2010, 08:43 AM   #3
dhlizard
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xolan99 View Post
I know there's an app to do this but I would like to do this on a jailbroken app without using an app...

Does anyone know where the file or preferences are stored in terms of how long a lockscreen goes to dim? I know the default is 5 secs and I'd like to change.

Any info appreciated.
Lockscreen Dim Delay resides in settings, it's free on Cydia

Look for me here
dhlizard is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2010, 07:33 AM   #4
mohicanspap
macrumors regular

Im sure this guy is aware of all the apps that do this but he wants to manually change the file integer without having to download any app.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks