Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doju

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 16, 2008
The biggest woe for iPad gaming was the lack of tactile controls. Now that on the iPad we can use Bluetooth controllers, what if someone created a game controller that acted like a keyboard, that was small, portable and wireless.

Many developers may implement keyboard support into their apps and if this works like a small, specialized keyboard (it interprets the joystick as left right arrows for example) we could have a really nice portable gaming platform right here.

What do you guys think? If the device was cheap enough, and people incorporated it, I think this could make a very interesting horizon for iPad gaming.

macuserx86

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2006
I have an idea for an iPad attachment.
It's a bluetooth enabled accessory that attaches to the back of the iPad. once it is paired with the iPad it begins to burn white hot and incinerates the iPad attached to it. I think it will really help the iPad's functionality.

Sketh

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
I have an idea for an iPad attachment.
It's a bluetooth enabled accessory that attaches to the back of the iPad. once it is paired with the iPad it begins to burn white hot and incinerates the iPad attached to it. I think it will really help the iPad's functionality.

Throw a camera on it and I'll take three.

Just kidding, I love the iPad.

I'd use a wiimote with my iPad, for sure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.