Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs

Old Feb 10, 2010, 06:57 AM   #1
h?
macrumors 68000

Send a message via MSN to h?
Powerbook Won't Connect To Router

Hey guys,
I have just acquired myself a powerbook G4 to use as a server. At home, it can connect to the router (airport extreme) fine with no problems, but now I've taken it down to uni and it is refusing to connect to the router supplied by O2. I have the right password for it and when i type it in, it says that there was an error joining the network. I've changed the frequency of the router multiple times to get it to work but to no avail so was wondering if any of you guys could help?
Thank you kindly
Old Feb 10, 2010, 02:05 PM   #2
h?
macrumors 68000

Send a message via MSN to h?
I've just been playing with it a bit more and when connected directly to the router with ethernet, it shows a connection and works fine but when trying to connect via wifi, i get the error message "There was an error joining the Airport network "[Its name]"". Is there anything i can do? Its running 10.4.11

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs