Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uguess

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 14, 2010
Hi everyone

I have used Installous which points to apptrackr to download and install apps. However some bigger files takes long time to install app via this method.

I have installed appsync 3.1.2 on my iphone. This way you download file to your desktop, double click .ipa file, it shows up in itunes and then you sync.

However

With Apptrackr you dont get .ipa file anymore, instead you get bunch of files in a folder. how do you install that via itunes.

please clarify.

Bl0ckHe1d

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2009
Caledonia
Hi everyone

I have used Installous which points to apptrackr to download and install apps. However some bigger files takes long time to install app via this method.

I have installed appsync 3.1.2 on my iphone. This way you download file to your desktop, double click .ipa file, it shows up in itunes and then you sync.

However

With Apptrackr you dont get .ipa file anymore, instead you get bunch of files in a folder. how do you install that via itunes.

please clarify.

I am afraid you won't get many answers here as it is against the website piracy policy!

justinwebb

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2009
Lol this thread will go over well haha and OP gotta be smarter then what you are working with lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.