Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sapauley21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2009
Morgantown, WV
Hey guys!...I was just thinking about games that I could play on my beautiful 27 inch screen and remembered the game that I used to play as a kid...Subspace Continuum....Does anyone play it on their Mac? and if so where in the hell can I download it!!!????!!!

I just want to try it out!

lixuelai

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2008
Lol if you googled "subspace continuum" it is like the second link.

I play it on my MBP every so often. It is still quite fun and nothing beats simple games like that.

spiffyguy

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2005
Subspace Continuum on Mac

I know i'm bumping a thread BUT since there wasn't a solution the the OP, i thought I would post! I have packaged Subspace Continuum 0.40 into a Mac OS X app using Wineskin! Check it out:

Tested on 10.6.8 and 10.8.2

NEW IN GAMEPLAY
-------
- Sound seems to work FULLY (so far)
- GMA945 Integrated Graphics now work!
- All zones tested are playable now (ie: hyperspace)

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aqfqf423g9br97f

Happy Gaming!

- Matt

Sharpey76

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2011
Extreme Games doesnt work correctly for me
the graphics are ok except the black background is bright white so i can't see anything properly, the tiles, ships etc are ok just i have this really bright white background

scooter2525

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
Extreme Games doesnt work correctly for me
the graphics are ok except the black background is bright white so i can't see anything properly, the tiles, ships etc are ok just i have this really bright white background

Same problem on mine. I tried using the advanced settings with same results. Too bad, that zone is my favorite!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.