Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:14 AM   #1
Roper
macrumors newbie

iPhone doesn't have any sound.

My iPhone lost all sound, ringtones, speaker, notifications everything. I've had some problems starting last week with it being like it was on mute when I made or recieved a call, but yesterday I found that it was "stuck" on vibrate. Just wondering if there is a simple fix that I'm missing. The silent ringer switch is on, I've flipped it several times, the blue bar in settings is maxed, I've tried plugging my ear buds in and out, shutting it off while a songs playing and the ear buds are plugged in. Nothing works, totally silent. Any other tips or ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Roper is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2010, 01:09 AM   #2
jmann
macrumors 604

Location: On a bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
Send a message via Skype™ to jmann
Have you tried restoring it?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 08:47 AM   #3
Roper
macrumors newbie

Yes, that helped with the muting when I recieved a call or made one, but didn't help with the otherissues.
Roper is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting