Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whatsaname4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 19, 2010
I just got a ipod touch from my friend and he didn't give me the passcode, he forgot it and he moved, so there is no way for me to connect it to the syncing computer he used to add songs and stuff. Any other solutions? D:

-Please and thankyou :D

buckawheat

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2008
No way to do it

I just got a ipod touch from my friend and he didn't give me the passcode, he forgot it and he moved, so there is no way for me to connect it to the syncing computer he used to add songs and stuff. Any other solutions? D:

-Please and thankyou :D

There is no way to unlock. I suggest you just return the stolen touch to its rightful owner.

pilotrtc

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2008
.. my bestfriend gave it to me as a goodbye present. lol :p

Welcome to the boards. First thing you should probably know is that no matter what you claim there will people who believe you and people who do not. It's the way of the world....

Having said that and in an effort to tread lightly between these two camps, I'd like to suggest to you to get a hold of the manual. If that's not an option then do an online search for the manual. I'm sure you will find a resolution in there.

old-wiz

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2008
West Suburban Boston Ma
Welcome to the boards. First thing you should probably know is that no matter what you claim there will people who believe you and people who do not. It's the way of the world....

Having said that and in an effort to tread lightly between these two camps, I'd like to suggest to you to get a hold of the manual. If that's not an option then do an online search for the manual. I'm sure you will find a resolution in there.

Yeah. Unfortunately far too many people show up and their first post is questionable. sometimes they just ask for "How do I install a cracked version of zzz?" While that's obvious, it's hard to tell if someone is being honest or not. It's not a personal thing, it's just we get skeptical at times. Especially annoying are people who want to install pirated versions of OSx and complain that we don't help them.

Welcome to the boards.

whatsaname4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 19, 2010

ty 0:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.