Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 28, 2010, 06:32 PM   #1
Barbs
macrumors regular

Unable to send or receive pictures all of a sudden

First noticed it about a week ago. Wasn't receiving pictures and people weren't receiving pics I sent. However my texts through SMS worked fine and also I got no error messages when I was sending a picture.

I rebooted my phone about 5 days ago and it seemed to fixed the problem. But today I noticed it is doing it again.

I upgraded to 3.1.3 today. My phone is a 3G, and it is not jail broken. I am in the US (AT&T).
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Barbs is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search