Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MythicFrost

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
Australia
Hey, I have searched around for the solution to this, but have been unable to find anything.
It's pretty simple, I double click the Bluetooth icon in the task bar, I select click Add Device and then I switch my mouse off, and then on and it shows up and I select it.

However it just says Connecting..., it's been about 20-30 minutes now. It won't connect.
I've got Windows 7 64-bit, just did all my updates and have installed Boot Camp 3.1 Update released on the 17th of Jan 2010.

EDIT: I just found a post that said to right click the mouse in the bluetooth devices list, and select properties and click Use Drivers for Keyboard/mice etc... and that has done something different. Still testing.
It seems Windows is looking for drivers online.

2nd Edit: Windows installed some drivers, it shows up as a device, but still won't work.
Edit 3: All right, it's working now. Somehow.

Edit 4: It seems to go to sleep every 10 seconds if its stationary, any solution for this? - requires clicking to get it working again.

Any idea's?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.