Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLikeMyiMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
St. Louis
In this thread post pics of the ugliest cars you have ever seen in real life or on the internet.
I'll get it started with a few pics.
uglycar3.jpg

uglycar2.jpg

ulgycar1.jpg

iLikeMyiMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
St. Louis
sorryiwasdreami said:
The 1980's Subaru Brat![\IMG][/QUOTE]
I always wanted to put seats in the back of a pickup truck that way people don't have to ride in the bed but now that I see how it looks it doesn't seem like that great of an idea.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
iLikeMyiMac said:
Compairing this to the Drinking thread? I'm honored. ;)

its not exactly the Drinking thread, but its so off-the-wall weird and crazy that its good enough for me :D now i NEED MORE ALCOHOL hahahaaha

iLikeMyiMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
St. Louis
PlaceofDis said:
its not exactly the Drinking thread, but its so off-the-wall weird and crazy that its good enough for me :D now i NEED MORE ALCOHOL hahahaaha
I for one think MacRumors needs more crazy. :D

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
iLikeMyiMac said:
I for one think MacRumors needs more crazy. :D

i can agree there, i think ill have to visit this thread sober to make sure some of these cars are real because i might just be to F*uped to know what im looking at

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
MattG said:
PT Cruiser...end of discussion :p
Based on a Neon... [sorry... I'd use a falling apart smiley here, but I don't have one.]

Has such a quality powertrain that Diamler-Chyrsler will be improving it by buying the next Neon generation engine technology from Hyundai. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.