Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Mar 10, 2010, 02:24 PM   #1
ZedR
macrumors newbie

iWeb site will not load properly

Hello,

I have a simple iweb site that I created, and I am experiencing some difficulties with it.

I purchased my domain : www.malcolmhinkle.com through Yahoo! domains.

I have already published my site, and it is only viewable here: http://www.malcolmhinkle.com/Malcolm...nc./Index.html
Which is the link I am taken to when I push the "View Site" button in iWeb (Yes, I know some things probably look "off" on the site)

I cannot access my site using www.malcolmhinkle.com, malcolmhinkle.com, or web.me.com/malcolmhinkle.

Under the Advanced DNS settings on Yahoo!, I have my CNAME Record set to: Source - www.malcolmhinkle.com Destination- web.me.com

I Have my A Record set to: Source- malcolmhinkle.com Destination- 17.250.248.156

Is This correct? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Zed
ZedR is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services