Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Sep 4, 2004, 05:49 PM   #1
Kingsnapped
macrumors 6502a

Cool Check out my "new" camera

As mentioned in previous threads, I was getting sick of scrubbing out bad audio due to my ZR40's motor noise. I went to Best Buy today for a mic. I was delighted to find out that it had a pivoting mount on the hotshoe. That's when I got a little excited and used
this tutorial to build a stedicam for $14. I added pipe insulation for grip, and red paint for coolness. With that, my new mic and wide angle lens, I'm unstoppable.

Now I just need a project.

Kingsnapped is offline   0
Old Sep 4, 2004, 05:59 PM   #2
Macmaniac
macrumors 68040

Location: A tiny spec in the "Garden State", 1 square mile in area, somewhere on the outskirts of town by the railroad tracks
Nice, now if you make a really good movie and get lots of money you can buy a professional steadycam!

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers