Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greenlander

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2007
I don't think anyone is selling them yet, as none of the manufacturers have gotten the iPad in hand to create a template with. If someone is selling them, I'd be suspect.

If your looking for "cool" ones, which I presume you mean ones with designs, I'd look to ZAGG or Gelaskins after release day.

elmo151

Jul 3, 2007
NYC
Anybody know a site that is selling some cool skins for the ipad yet?

not yet; but, I guarantee that they eventually will.

Skins and cases are a major industry for the Kindle and the same manufacturers will hop on the iPad bandwagon

jfreak623

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
You mean these kinda thingies?

Sillicone sleeves

hardcases

You can get them at dealextreme.com

thinking more like some cool designs with graphics, etc or even upload something and make your own similar to skinit.com. My guess is they will eventually sell them there but didnt know if anybody already had some out now.

ipadskins

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2010
Ipad Skins ipadskins.com

Company called SKINISH is selling very cool IPad Skins on ipadskins.com

JBazz

macrumors 6502
Apr 14, 2006
I ordered a 12" iBook skin from Gelaskins and plan on trimming it. I usually use a 15" macbook pro and trim on my 13" macbook pro also.

I love Gelaskins.

abijnk

macrumors 68040
Oct 15, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm sure gelaskins will have them relatively quickly. I have gelaskins on my Kindle, iPod Nano and iPhone 3GS; I will probably put one on my iPad.

Skarin

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2010
I was actually thinking of getting a skin from Gelaskins for my iPad. Quick question to those who have used them before. Are they "grippy" at all? I'd love a bit of extra grip on my slippery iPad.

uniform5

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2010
iPad Skins

Try looking in the HARD CANDY website. I bought a "ruggedized' skin that is by far the best I've seen on the market. It fully protects your iPad and it looks great. It looks like tire treads and it is sturdy as well. If you buy one of these skins you won't need a case or sleeve. It's that good. Check it out.

Joe B.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.