Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Mar 19, 2010, 09:03 AM   #1
Donald.
macrumors newbie

AppleTV's TV Show missing

Hello everyone,
I've been wondering around this forum for around 6 months already, and I love the lovely apple community. However today I started noticing something weird in my AppleTV and I would like to know what is going wrong.

I normally buy only movies through my AppleTV, however a few days ago they released Criminal Minds, a series I enjoy watching, so I bought it. Yesterday I watched a few episodes and everything seemed fine. However, today when I went back to check the episodes I realized that the 4 episodes I already saw were completely removed from my AppleTV. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? How can I get them back, I have family members that want to watch the episodes but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I've bought series before on my MacBook and they remain there, even after seeing them

I appreciate any comment and help,
Thanks.
Donald. is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2010, 09:37 AM   #2
brentsg
macrumors 68030

Check the settings in iTunes. You have it setup to sync only TV Shows that are unwatched. So when you finish watching them, they are then removed from the AppleTV.
brentsg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2010, 06:37 AM   #3
Donald.
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentsg View Post
Check the settings in iTunes. You have it setup to sync only TV Shows that are unwatched. So when you finish watching them, they are then removed from the AppleTV.
The thing is that I haven't synced it from the computer, i bought it directly from the AppleTV. I don't have it synced to my computer.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 03:23 PM   #4
Donald.
macrumors newbie

Anyone can help me with my TV Problem?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater