Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 20, 2010, 09:26 PM   #1
IronMaiden66
macrumors newbie

Import Passwords from Safari Into Chrome or Firefox

I need a way to export my Safari passwords into Chrome of Firefox. I started using Chrome and the only thing its lacking are my passwords. If there is no way to get passwords from safari into chrome please tell me if theres a way to get them from safari into firefox because the transfer from Firefox to chrome is easy. I have tried 1password but only its trial version therefore i couldnt export the passwords into firefox.
IronMaiden66 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2010, 12:24 AM   #2
allan.nyholm
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to allan.nyholm Send a message via Skype™ to allan.nyholm
Normally Chrome imports all your cookies from Safari on first launch. Firefox does the same. Chrome shares the Keychain with Safari while Firefox needs an extension for this functionality(search the Add-ons site for "Keychain")
allan.nyholm is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store