Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StBDawg

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
Has anyone heard if Incase is gonna make a zippered neoprene sleeve like they have the for Macbook Pro? I love my black MBP sleeve, the neoprene exterior with the soft fleece like interior would be perfect for the iPad. I don't want a case that stays on it, I just want something to put it in when I put it in my Timbuk2 messenger bag.

Hmac

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2007
Midwest USA
Skooba makes one. Obviously I don't know exactly how well it fits my iPad, but the measurements are correct and it's a very well-made item - as good as my InCase neoprene sleeve. Nice little pocket too...

78_image.black-400x420.jpg

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
I also own an Incase Sleeve Case for my MacBook and I was hoping the same company would make one for the iPad, but as of now I haven't been able to find out if they will for launch. even if they don't, their are other options (I was just hoping for an Incase brand), I also don't want a case that has to stay on, just something for travel.

From Amazon: $12.99 (currently 50% off)
41eMKdY60ML._SS400_.jpg

but I'm really considering ordering the case from Scooba Design, its going for $19.99 and if you watch MacBreak Weekly, last week they showed off the case on the broadcast and it looks like it'll fit the iPad just fine. Also, if you order now, you'll get a Card Board Replica of the iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.