Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 21, 2010, 07:32 PM   #1
Swytch
macrumors member

View Iphone e-mail stored password

My Wife change the password to her gmail address on her iphone and stored it in her iphone settings under email accounts, but now she has forgotten the password to access email on her laptop, is there any way to view passwords on an iphone similar to the OSX keychain access?

Thank you.
Swytch
Swytch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2011, 07:58 PM   #2
Kerryot
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swytch View Post
My Wife change the password to her gmail address on her iphone and stored it in her iphone settings under email accounts, but now she has forgotten the password to access email on her laptop, is there any way to view passwords on an iphone similar to the OSX keychain access?

Thank you.
Swytch
Hey did you work this one out? My hotmail account was hackef i changed the password, i still get emails on my iphone (as password is remembered but shows ad a series of *****, but I cant log into laptop as i dont remember the password. Is there a way I can view the password for my email account on the iphone? Can anyone assist?
Kerryot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2011, 08:09 PM   #3
kkat69
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swytch View Post

Thank you.
Swytch
That would be a gMail issue regardless of what device you changed the password on (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Windowz Phone, etc) just goto gMail site and go through the 'Forgot Password' links to get it changed or call them directly.
Old May 8, 2011, 11:18 PM   #4
Kerryot
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkat69 View Post
That would be a gMail issue regardless of what device you changed the password on (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Windowz Phone, etc) just goto gMail site and go through the 'Forgot Password' links to get it changed or call them directly.

I have exhausted all my password reset options on hotmail with no luck. The only option I have now is to try Identify it through my iPhone. Can anyone assist?
Kerryot is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting