Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MecPro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
London
I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread for this yet! But I'll be there whether I am buying it or not, to take pictures for a website

Hope to see you all there!

:):apple:

MecPro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
London
Has there even been a launch date for the UK announced yet? :confused:

Of course not, but that doesn't stop the anticipation for it! I see there is one for Milan, Italy too...so we can start from now. We generally know when it's coming (late April, so that's the last 2 weeks at most, probably the last week of April; say 27th or 28th of April!)

guycross

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2010
London
If I have the time i could come down with my camera and say hi...

not sure if i will be buying or not, but I could come down for a laugh

iatros

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2009
Norway
I'll be there. Not sure I will be queueing all night, but I'll be there a few hours before they open. Hopefully the line won't be too long by then.

CWT1965

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2010
I'll be there. Not sure I will be queueing all night, but I'll be there a few hours before they open. Hopefully the line won't be too long by then.

With Regent St being the flagship store I am expecting 1500-2000 people waiting there at opening time which is why I am going to queue up all night as I expect there will not be a single iPad of any description left within 1 hr of opening

iatros

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2009
Norway
For those of you who experienced the previous iPhone launches, how early does the queue start getting long? I don't have to be first in line, but it would be nice to be among the 50-100 first...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.