Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews

Old Sep 9, 2004, 05:32 AM   #1
hob
macrumors 68020

Does anyone know how to wear a roll-o-notes?

I have a crumpler roll-o-notes bag for my 12" powerbook, which i love! lots of pockets and well padded. But what the frig am I ment to do with that "3rd leg"? Where do i wear it? If I just let it hang, it ends up cutting into my sholder... Is there a manual for this bag?

Hob

Last edited by hob; Sep 14, 2004 at 06:22 PM.
hob is offline   0
Old Sep 14, 2004, 06:22 PM   #2
hob
macrumors 68020

is that a no then? :O
Old Sep 14, 2004, 07:20 PM   #3
Westside guy
macrumors 601

The third leg goes more or less perpendicular to the strap when you're wearing it messenger-bag style.

Instructions, and a somewhat weird photo, can be found on several of Crumpler's Websites; for example:

http://www.intro2020.co.uk/crumpler7.html

Might be more obvious from this pic:

http://www.crumplerusa.com/features.html
Old Sep 14, 2004, 07:20 PM   #4
dotnina
macrumors 6502a

Hmm ... I'm not familiar with this bag, but I know that other messengers have cross-body straps. The straps stabilize the bag so that it doesn't bounce around when you're, say, riding a bike.

Some bags have simple ol' waist straps ... maybe you're seen this on backpacks?

Could it be either of those?
dotnina is offline   0
Old Sep 14, 2004, 07:32 PM   #5
windowsblowsass
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to windowsblowsass
when i first saw this thread i thought mmmm.... rollos
then i saw it was about a power bok bag d, damn you and your missleading titles damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!

other than that maybe the third leg is just there for no reason, or better yet to taunt you and mess with your mind, i can imagine the design team now ", hey u know what would really be great a third strap" other guy,"ok whats it do" first guy,"not a damn thing!, thats the beuty of it it will just mess with their minds," all ," ha ha ha ha ha (manical laughter)"
This pretentious ponderous collection of religious rock psalms is enough to prompt the question, 'What day did the Lord create Spinal Tap, and couldn't he have rested on that day too?- this is Spinal Tap
windowsblowsass is offline   0
Old Sep 14, 2004, 07:37 PM   #6
dav
macrumors 6502

Haha, I love it..

A manual to show you how to wear your backpack

Good thread.. Good thread
dav is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews