Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hob

macrumors 68010
Original poster
Oct 4, 2003
London, UK
I have a crumpler roll-o-notes bag for my 12" powerbook, which i love! lots of pockets and well padded. But what the frig am I ment to do with that "3rd leg"? Where do i wear it? If I just let it hang, it ends up cutting into my sholder... Is there a manual for this bag? :p

Hob

dotnina

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
Hmm ... I'm not familiar with this bag, but I know that other messengers have cross-body straps. The straps stabilize the bag so that it doesn't bounce around when you're, say, riding a bike.

Some bags have simple ol' waist straps ... maybe you're seen this on backpacks?

Could it be either of those?

windowsblowsass

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2004
pa
when i first saw this thread i thought mmmm.... rollos
then i saw it was about a power bok bag d, damn you and your missleading titles damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!

other than that maybe the third leg is just there for no reason, or better yet to taunt you and mess with your mind, i can imagine the design team now ", hey u know what would really be great a third strap" other guy,"ok whats it do" first guy,"not a damn thing!, thats the beuty of it it will just mess with their minds," all ," ha ha ha ha ha (manical laughter)"

dav

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2004
Haha, I love it..

:)

A manual to show you how to wear your backpack :D

Good thread.. Good thread

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.